Varicose veins or varicose veins is a very well-known diseases of today's pathology of the blood vessels and most commonly affects the veins of the lower extremities of the human body. Yes, Yes, this is the human body like every other living creature on our planet is not facing the disease. Doctors say that's our specialty penalty for the ability to walk on two legs. Today, many medical resources and online resources allow anyone to see, with this disease, such as varicose veins. Photos of varicose vein disease, will help you to fully assess the stages of development of this disease.
The process of varicose vein disease
Varicose veins is venous disease. Vienna is the channel of the heart and the circulatory system, which in the bloodstream. Normal operation of the system flows to ensure the timely delivery of oxygen and other nutrients to all the organs in the human body, thus ensuring the normal functioning of your life. This is the poor circulation can have a serious impact on the work of all human organs.
Varicose veins, is the cause for this violation. Varicose veins observed expansion of the lumen of the blood vessels. Valves shall cease to exercise its function of preventing the reverse flow of blood in the veins. In the veins of the legs is the stagnation of the blood, which forces the vein to expand. The elasticity of the walls decreases, and Vienna will not be able to return to its original state. If you neglect this disease can occur blood clots, varicose veins it is still in thrombosis and thrombophlebitis. In order to prevent the development of complications, it is necessary to identify the disease.
What is the cause of the disease?
Causes of varicose veins are:
• The first cause of the disease is a genetic predisposition to the disease. If your close relatives have varicose veins, you very likely are in danger.
• Infectious diseases that can cause impairment of the elasticity of venous walls.
• Poor valve performance of the system the flow of blood.
• Mechanical effect that prevents the normal flow of blood. This may occur, for example, when wearing uncomfortable shoes, which constricts blood vessels.
• Hormonal imbalance in the body. For example, women during prenatal development of the child.
• Excessive or insufficient implementation.
Symptoms of varicose veins
You should immediately consult with experts in the field of phlebology with the onset of the following symptoms:
• Constant fatigue, heaviness and pain in the lower part of the leg, at the end of the day. Many people may confuse the symptoms of varicose disease, with normal fatigue, but it is better to play it safe and consult with a doctor to prevent the development of disease.
• Explicit manifestation of varicose veins, which makes visible dilated veins on the surface of the skin. Below the surface of the skin that are clearly visible in the winding wide vein with nodular formations.
• The skin may become visible veins in the superficial blood vessels.
• Varicose poorly healed wounds on the surface of the skin.
• The limbs go numb or suffer seizures.
• Swelling of the skin over the affected area veins.
Any of the above symptoms, would you discomfort, not self-heal. These symptoms can accompany many diseases, which are the result of different nature. Therefore, for the treatment of a disease that is significantly different from the other.
For high-quality diagnosis and qualified treatment, we invite you to register at our medical center. Years of experience and continuous self-development of our doctors, which eliminates unwanted medical errors. The sooner you contact our clinic for care, the faster you will be able to get pleasure from a full healthy life. In addition to the professionally trained medical staff, our clinic is proud of all its technical base on the level of the last words of medical innovation.
Treatment of varicose veins
Timely started therapy, which will help you completely cure varicose veins. Photos of the disease, for example, from medical journals that will help you assess the stage of neglect of the disease. However, to correctly identify the root cause and prescribe the treatment of varicose veins can the doctor. Depending on the stage of neglect of the disease, doctors resort to various methods of treatment.
When varicose disease still does not manifest itself after a visual inspection of the limbs, but the unpleasant feeling that the owner of the above mentioned symptoms, doctors suggest the use of different preventive methods. These methods include preventive creams that are used on the surface of the skin. In addition to medications, the doctor may recommend special exercises with moderate exercise and compression slimming underwear.
If prevention is too late and the disease is pronounced manifestation on the surface of the skin of the extremities, doctors credited with various therapeutic drugs internal use. Experts, for instance, the tablet in the classic way of healing.
However, there are cases when the disease reaches an advanced stage and not amenable to medical treatment. In this case, use the surgery. With the operation, depending on the chosen method, made removal of the affected area or bonding of the walls of the venous vessels.