Varicose veins of small pelvis in women is the most urgent problem of our time. Several decades earlier, when humanity still did not know many of the benefits of civilization, such as diseases, it is found much less often. Passive recreation, the search for most of the day on the computer for the use of the car – all these factors became a good support for the emergence of new problems in health care.
Varicose veins in the pelvis is pathology, which are caused by a reduction in the elasticity of the vascular walls. The disease in medicine is called otherwise. The disease affects representatives of both male and female.
Medical definition of disease
There is hardly a person who would not have heard of varicose veins of small pelvis in men and women. For the diagnosis of this pathology in the lower limbs is possible, and self – impressed veins of the limbs are clearly visible through the epithelial cover.
In contrast, deformed pelvic veins cannot be seen or felt – they are located deep under the skin, making itself felt only indirectly to the symptoms.
Enlarged veins in the pelvis differ from the varicose veins of the lower limbs the fact that they are located in the pelvic cavity – the patient will not be able to see and appreciate their condition.
Therefore, that suspicion of the disease becomes more difficult. Varicose veins of the pelvis leads to the fact that the structure of the vessel wall is disrupted, the elasticity of blood vessels reduces the blood flow starts to work worse. This leads to stagnation of blood in the pelvis.
Simply put, it begins clogging of the blood vessels passing through the cavity of the pelvis, the veins swell, and the place of stagnation clots.
Varicose veins of the pelvis is called the pelvic venous plethora. Some sources treat the term as a "female varicocele".
However, this approach is not completely correct. The fact that varicocele means participation in the process of the veins of the testicles, which by definition cannot be a woman. However, the symptoms of the two diseases is still the same.
This venous disease some researchers used to call chronic pain in the pelvis, which is also correct. Take into account the syndrome may be caused by many inflammatory processes (disease, gynecological and urological part). Varicose veins of small pelvis often also leads to the veins in the pelvis.
Like any other disease, varicose veins of the pelvis has its own characteristics. If you find yourself on some of the following, then you should consult with your doctor:
- Varicose veins of the pelvis and the symptoms of the pathology can be chronic pain. Most often the discomfort is localized in the lower part of the abdomen, back or lower back. Women pain syndrome is manifested more intense in the second phase of the cycle, when the love, or fatigue of the legs.
- Varicose veins of small pelvis organs in women is almost always accompanied by sexual secretions. This feature is used only for women symptoms. The color and consistency of secretions, while not alarming the patient. However, suggest a pathological process, excessive in their abundance.
- Varicose veins internal pelvic organs in 50% of cases are pointing outwards. For example, patients notice a clear vein pattern in the hip region. If we are talking about men, you can increase the size of the veins that runs through the penis.
- One of the manifestations of varicose veins of small pelvis in women may be errors in the menstrual cycle, frequent urination. The last symptom that shows that the disease is in a very bad condition.
The likely consequences for the pathology
In addition to the discomfort and pain of varicose veins of the pelvis, the disease bears many other dangerous consequences. This vascular pathology can be corrected easily enough, if it is time to seek help. Otherwise, the patient waiting for a few changes, many of which are irreversible.
The main problem is in the difficulty of diagnosis of the disease. This affects the lack of awareness of the population, poor knowledge of the disease, vague, and many of the significant symptoms.
All of the above leads to the fact that many patients are not even aware that they have problems. Meanwhile, the pathology progresses and causes these effects:
- Inflammation of the pelvic organs involved in the destructive process of the next chapter, begins to develop thrombosis of blood vessels in the genitals. For example, varicose veins on the penis in men, varicose veins on the legs.
- Depending on the cause pain in the pelvis, begins to lose the functioning of the reproductive organs of a woman. Can cause infertility or miscarriage in women. Childbirth varicose veins are difficult.
- Varicose veins in the pelvis in women, which is reflected in the emotional state of the patient. Any infringement on the part of the neurology or the nervous system.
- If you have varicose veins in the pelvis and treatment is delayed – the process becomes chronic. Because of frequent exacerbations, both partners can experience discomfort and pain during intimacy.
- The most rare, dangerous than varicose veins of the pelvis, is the formation of a thrombus in the respiratory organs – lungs. This is the result of almost 100% of cases with a fatal outcome.
Medical diagnosis pathology
According to studies by American scientists conducted in the beginning of the last century, only 1% of patients with varicose veins of small pelvis organs can be diagnose for the first time.
Quite often, the wrong diagnosis has led to the fact that you had to remove the reproductive organs in women. This did not happen, if the varices were diagnosed in accordance with the following techniques:
- ultrasound examination of the veins allow you to suspect inflammation of the pelvis in the earliest stages; two-sided printing, scanning, and venography – surgical studies to accurately confirm or deny the presence of problems;
- scan of blood vessels is an indispensable study for the comprehensive diagnosis of varicose veins of small pelvis, which can be used to identify diseases, among other things, for women of the disease.
- the process of method selection allows to assess the status of the venous walls with the injection in the vessels, special material, allows you to define varicose veins of the pelvis up to 2 degrees;
- computer aided diagnosis is the most positive reviews on the identification of varicose veins of the small pelvis; this type of survey gives you the opportunity to view the course of the disease.
With this method it is almost impossible to change the varicose veins of the small pelvis with the other diseases with a similar clinical picture.
In this issue, as is the treatment of varicose veins of the pelvis, which is the Foundation consist of the correction of the diet. For a start, women with varicose veins of small pelvis is to be learned, that even a strong drug, will not have value, if not, to refuse to work in hazardous industries.
If possible, it is better to move to lighter work without excessive exercise, lifting of heavy loads.
If during the work day, which for a long time sitting or standing – alone are 5-minute breaks every half hour. During this time, you can only walk or lie down, and you can do therapeutic exercises.
High-quality treatment of varicose veins also is not possible without changes in the circuit. From the diet have to completely remove the greasy and fried food, smoked food and preservation. Eat less citrus, try to use less spices, while cooking.
Add in your daily menu more natural foods – fruits and vegetables. Instead of animal fat, eat plant, which contain large amounts of vitamin E.
For painful varicose veins of the small pelvis, it is necessary to wear a special compression underwear. We are talking about pantyhose or stockings, which promote blood circulation in the veins, as well as rescue the stagnant fluid in the veins.
In addition, women with varicose veins of the pelvis it is necessary every day to do anti-varicose technique. This includes the following tasks:
- swimming in the pool or open water with clean water;
- in the morning run;
- ride on rollers or ice-skating.
Allow the vein the melody will help you, and the every day shower. Jets of water of different temperatures, hips, abdomen and buttocks.
Treatment with medications
If the disease of the pelvic veins is in the early stages of development, it is possible to try to deal with the help of drugs. To determine the extent of lesions on ultrasound (ultrasound of the veins of the pelvis).
Quite common varicose veins of the pelvis during pregnancy. If the woman soon gave birth, it is necessary to stabilize her condition as soon as possible. This will help such groups of medicines:
- anti-inflammatory ointments, improves lymph drainage;
- medicines which improve the tone of venous walls;
- ointment, prevents blood clots, relieves pain, syndrome;
- sorbents, which eliminates harmful substances from the intestine;
- antioxidants – drugs that normalize cellular and energy metabolism. Contains large amounts of vitamins.
If the patient is discovered, varicose veins of the pelvis at a fairly late-term, therapy, folk remedies and a variety of exercises for varicose veins will not have any impact enough to completely get rid of the problem.
The most urgent problem is only in extreme cases. Usually doctors insist on surgery, does not help even if strong drugs. In addition, surgical treatment should be such evidence:
- the low effectiveness of the conservative treatment;
- the last stage of the inflammatory process;
- the inability to resolve acute pain in a different way.
There are several effective methods for surgical treatment of the disease. The choice depends on the location of vessels:
- a ligation of the affected veins of the ovaries (open access to the abdomen or laparoscopy is conducted);
- a procedure in which the affected vein is injected the substance that glues the venous walls (the intervention is performed under local anesthesia);
- resection of the diseased veins (partial removal);
- complete removal of the veins;
- correction patients the vein using laser or radiowave technique;
To get rid of varicose veins of small pelvis, without the need for surgical intervention, is almost impossible. However, the blood vessels never dilate themselves, and this means that problems can be avoided by adjusting the lifestyle.
Also after the surgery, you will not get an absolute guarantee that the disease will not return again. Of course, the modern conservative methods significantly simplify process of treatment and recovery. In order to prevent the recurrence of the disease is possible only if you follow certain rules:
- quitting Smoking;the cause for varicose veins of small pelvis in women is often hormonal birth control, chose the wrong;
- try to be physically active, take frequent breaks in work;
- follow the diet with varicose veins of small pelvis – drink a lot of whole foods of plant origin;
- keep blood vessels toned, implementation of therapeutic exercises with varicose veins of small pelvis, and also learn breathing exercises;
- follow all doctor orders in the recovery period after the surgery wearing a compression garment, in time, take medicines.
Typically, varicose veins of small pelvis complaining women, aged from 27 to 47 years old. A lot of the troubling problems with the veins during menopause is the depletion of the vascular wall, increases the risk of manifestations of complications.
Varicose veins of small pelvis is a logical consequence of harmful habits, who are accustomed to modern man.
The manifestations of the disease may be a lot of damage to the health of the patient, and also affect his established way of life.
The use of modern effective drugs will help to stop the mechanisms of the disease and to completely eliminate the problem. It requires time to notice the presence of a pathological process, and to make complaints to a specialist.