Varicose veins is a very insidious disease. This can years almost does not show itself, because in the early stages of man don't care, and lung diseases are written off to the living conditions, but not for problems with the veins. And then comes the deterioration of the disease progresses, and cure becomes much more difficult. While varicose veins can affect different parts of the body with veins. But the vast majority of women suffer from the legs, so the symptoms of varicose veins on the legs in women pay attention.
The mechanism of the occurrence of the disease
The main cause for varicose veins on the legs is the weakening of the vein walls and blood vessels, due to which they can no longer push blood with the optimum power.
The blood builds up and stretches the veins even more. Expanding, they lose their elasticity, become brittle and will eventually cease to provide normal blood flow. Due to the fact that blood is always in the veins, which swell, the form of knots and clots, plugging the lumen of vessels. This causes thrombophlebitis.
Not receiving enough oxygen, the skin cells begin to die off, develops a necrosis, occur trophic lesions and ulcers. This is called the final stage of varicose veins of the lower extremities and can be treated only by surgery.
Too late for the treatment of this disease, it is impossible, but likely to slow its flow and to achieve a more or less permanent remission.
Important! Doctors believe that the main cause of varicose veins of the lower extremities is a hereditary predisposition, therefore, if older generations of the family there were cases of the disease, should be particularly careful concern for the health of the blood vessels.
How not to miss the beginning of the disease?
It is very important to keep track of all ailments, however minor. If you are trapped 1. level of development, when the symptoms of varicose veins in the legs are just starting out, in most cases, it is possible to reverse the process and to maintain a healthy veins. So, the first signs of varicose veins on the legs is:
- the greater the swelling, which has become a concern not only in the evening, but at other times, a day;
- the feeling of weight and the syndrome of "tired legs", which appears in the middle of the day or even earlier;
- General weakness and lethargy which is a result of insufficient supply of tissues with oxygen;
- spider veins or spider veins in the legs and hips, often the first sign of varicose veins, to which pay attention.
In this case, if timely treatment to the doctor can help the most simple methods of treatment folk remedies, preparations for the prevention of varicose veins in the legs – medication in pills and capsules, ointments, creams and gels.
If necessary, treatment of varicose veins in the legs, your doctor may prescribe medications, blood thinners and prevent the formation of blood clots and wear special compression underwear or the use of an elastic bandage.
Important! Despite the fact that many drugs have little side effects and are prescribed, including for disease prevention, the decision about which of them should be, should be only the doctor, not the patient himself.
What is the danger of the disease?
First and foremost, varicose veins, reaching to the advanced stage, threatening blood clots, which can block the flow of blood and oxygen to the arteries and veins near the lungs and heart. Pulmonary embolism often leads to a sad result.
In addition, varicose veins can be hidden, which affect the vessels that are happening in the depth of the leg. Dangerous, as the fact that the outer signs start to appear, when the disease has already turned into 2 or even 3 stage, where no operation is required. A visit to the doctor is not to be deferred if:
- the leg began to swell, while the kidneys are perfectly healthy, the diabetes is not diagnosed, the fluid intake is normal.
- it seems nagging or sharp seconds of pain in the pelvis, in the groin and upper thigh;
- feet occasionally cramps, especially at night;
- areas on the lower limbs along the veins began to swell after each load.
Internal varicose veins on the legs can seriously complicate a person's life, brings its the pain and brings the situation before the surgery the surgeon.
Important! Varicose veins in pregnancy is common. Most women believe that this is temporary and will pass after birth, but in reality this is not always the case.
More often when this load feel the veins in the motherhood, the disease begins to progress. Therefore, the signs of varicose veins during pregnancy is not taken into account in any case not worth it.
May be affected by other parts of the body?
Symptoms of varicose veins can affect different organs. In particular, the varicose veins on the hands occurs much less frequently than the varicose veins of the lower extremities, but delivers the same worry and grief. Remarking on hands symptoms similar to the manifestation of this disease, you must immediately visit a doctor:
- the veins become very noticeable, darken and swell;
- on the hands, including the fingers, is a swelling;
- it is often the feeling of burning and pain;
- time to do the same action becomes problematic because of the heavy brush;
Varicose veins appear in hands of women and men with approximately the same frequency, but still the stronger sex the disease affects at least 1.5—2 times.
This is because of the fair half of mankind more subject to the fluctuations of the hormonal system, which is one of the main factors that cause varicose veins on the hands.
Important! The first signs of varicose veins of the upper and lower limbs are very similar, but they are varicose veins on the legs has symptoms that are sure to result from flat feet, take a long walk or wearing shoes with heels, osteoarthritis, and varicose veins arms is characterized by symptoms, a lot of accept for the physical feature of the structure of the veins.
Almost with the same frequency as varicose veins on the legs, found varicose veins of the rectum and prolapse.
Under this name hides a well-known, hemorrhoids. Those who are not lucky enough to get this disease, I can tell you just how frustrating it is obvious signs of varicose veins in such a delicate area:
- sudden attacks of severe pain while walking;
- a strong painful sensation, when sitting for the inability to sit;
- the emergence of blood from the cracks in the area of the anus and pronounced swelling, itching and burning;
- the act of defecation is also accompanied by pain, especially if combined with constipation, which often occur varicose veins in this area.
Symptoms internal varicose veins notice is not as hard as it is external, because the anus is not usually the case discomfort.
However, turning to the doctor is usually puts already varices 2 degrees. Heal is not as easy as the first stage of the disease, but it is possible and without the use of drastic measures.
If varicose veins on the arms and legs is more common in women, varicose veins and the rectum, affects more the male body. The main reasons for this are heavy exercise, serious, sport, alcohol and large amounts of junk food, and diseases of the prostate, that contribute to the narrowing of the urethra.
Important! Search first symptoms of varicose veins of the rectum, should as soon as possible to begin treatment, since the risk for the diseases of this region is that it can affect the gut and cause gastrointestinal tract.
The disease develops gradually, without sharp jumps, but it can lead to intestinal tumors, both benign and others.
If varicose veins on the legs in men is quite rare, varicocele is exclusively a male disease. It consists in this, that the varicose veins around spermatic cord and testicles becomes one of the causes of infertility male factor.
Venous flow in varicocele is filled with blood, which vessels are unable to move forward, in a small hollow or renal veins. In most cases, the problem occurs on the left testicle, as the region joins two veins: the renal and seminal.
Symptoms of varicose veins of the testicles do not manifest themselves until a few will not have problems with conception. Then both partners go to the doctors, the woman – the gynecologist, the man to his doctor. First and foremost, an experienced doctor can conduct a survey for varicocele.
Identify the disease with the help of ultrasound and Doppler and the use of probing of the veins between the voltage press the patient. If the diagnosis is confirmed, the man is required to perform semen analysis as spermatozoa, to determine how far the disease has disappeared.
Important! For the treatment of varicocele is only possible with surgical intervention, and this is usually to eliminate infertility in men.
In itself, this phenomenon is not dangerous and usually do not cause discomfort, but sometimes the veins swell so much that cause discomfort or pain. In this case too the operation.
Varicose veins causes a variety of factors, most of which can be corrected. And because this disease falls into the category of dangerous and often cause serious complications, which a person can become disabled, it is much easier to take timely preventive measures to prevent the development of the disease:
- to normalize the diet, the elimination of plenty of greasy, spicy, salty and fried food;
- to give up Smoking and alcohol;
- after consultation with the doctor to take venotonic drugs, the use of ointments, strengthening the blood vessels;
- do not spend a lot of time in the same posture, prolonged sitting is just as dangerous as the feet;
- dedicate sufficient time to the sport;
- control weight by preventing extra pounds, this is especially true for women in the period of carrying a baby and during breast-feeding;
- choose a comfortable shoes on low wide heel that is no pressure on the legs, and high heels to write for exceptional cases;
- every day, take a contrast shower, with special emphasis on the feet, hands and organs of the small pelvis;
- as little as possible to stay in hot places, hot saunas and baths;
- the hereditary factor is worth wearing compression stockings and pantyhose.
Search for the first signs of varicose veins, it is necessary to consult a doctor and work with him to present the plan of treatment.