In the case of varicose veins of the pelvis weaken the mucous membranes in the water of the pelvic region. Due to this, the diameter becomes large. These veins do not provide normal conditions for the flow of blood. Then the development of the congestive process in the small pelvis and destruction of the vein lining. The result of such disease should be pathology of the reproductive organs in women.
The essence of varicose veins of small pelvis in women
Female genital mutilation, which are characterized by a good blood flow. Therefore, to ensure the normal outflow of a large amount of blood coming, has provided a branching network of venous vessels. The blood accumulates in the tissues of the reproductive system and transported into the inferior Vena cava.
Due to the deformation of the vascular injuries occur:
- an enlarged lumen in a vein;
- overflow with blood;
- bulging walls reminiscent of this node.
- weakening and sagging.
With the defeat of varicose pelvic veins collect blood from the reproductive organs, but cannot ensure its transfer to the inferior Vena cava. Eventually a consensus. Blood seeps through the wall again in the tissues of the reproductive system, causing swelling, inflammation. Bodies gradually lose their function.
If you do not perform the treatment of varicose veins of small pelvis of the challenge:
- hormonal processes in the cysts;
- bleeding from the uterus cavity;
- errors of the female cycle;
- the inability to have a baby in a natural way;
- the risk of miscarriage;
- thromboembolism pulmonary artery.
The causes of dilatation of the pelvis
The main patients are women in reproductive age. Some patients try to eliminate pain in the abdomen folk remedies. But this treatment does not bring recovery, so the delay with the visit to a doctor is impossible.
The disease develops under the influence of the following factors:
- sedentary nature of the work;
- too much physical stress;
- disturbance in the hormonal level;
- inflammatory diseases of the pelvis;
- congenital disease veins properties;
- sexual properties.
Ectasia of the veins of the pelvis is similar to a similar disease of the veins of the legs. Both conditions are characterized by disorders of the valves, to enforce the flow of blood to the heart. In contrast to her work is the opposite of the filling of blood. Due to destruction of valves in the liquid, which stagnates. Filled veins stretch and the disease intensifies. Suffer dilates the blood vessels in the vicinity of the fallopian tubes, uterus, vagina.
Symptoms of varicose veins of small pelvis in women
The presence of the enlarged diameter of the vasculature in the pelvis, a woman who is able to understand some of the features:
- Nagging pain focused in the abdomen. Rarely discomfort develops in pahovom much or lower back. Severe pain is observed after a permanent finding of standing, sexual intercourse, and in the second part of the female cycle.
- An unusual amount of vaginal discharge from the vagina. The look, texture and smell normal, no change.
- Symptoms of the disease in the form of stars on a plot of the perineum, in the thigh. This problem manifests itself in 50% of patients.
- Problems with urination and menstruation defects occur in the event of additional diseases.
Depending on the severity of the condition in patients who have certain symptoms of these or all. The degree of symptoms also varies.
The extent of the disease
There are several classifications of this disease. For example, a common division is the cause for the pathological condition. This parameter is the varicose veins is divided into:
- the primary, which triggered poorly functioning valves;
- the secondary, which are the result of complications of various diseases of the internal systems.
Doctors varicose veins is divided by the characteristic occurrence of the syndrome of venous plethora of organs of small pelvis and varices of the vessels of the external genitals, the perineum. Usually the patients who show signs of both forms of the disease as they provoke each other.
Disease klassificeret on the severity of the pathology:
- In the first instance is found a dilatation of the plexus of the authorities not more than 5 mm. Also seen a strong deterioration of the blood vessels.
- For the second level is characterized by the spread of the lumen of the veins up to 10 mm. Affects not only vessels, ovaries, and uterus, but the fabric.
- For the third degree is traditionally a significant expansion of vessels with the diameter more than 10 mm. In this case, all the involved leads.
Methods of diagnosis of internal varicose veins
If any of these symptoms, you need to go to the hospital. The diagnostic events and the establishment of an accurate diagnosis takes a lot of time. So the delay in visiting the doctor is not required. The traditional questions of the internal varicose veins is performed by a specialist. Women at the beginning you can treat the problem at the gynecologist, to make sure no concomitant diseases, no.
To a correct diagnosis, the patient is recommended to conduct a complete review. For a start, the doctor will determine possible causes for the pain. For the detection of the symptoms of varicose veins is possible to see them on the feet of the patient.
The main methods of diagnosis of diseases, are the following:
- For laparoscopy define varicose vascular damage to the ovary.
- Ultrasound shows the stage of the disease and expanding vascular network.
- The Doppler ultrasound shows the extent of the decreased systolic velocity of the blood flow from the venous blood vessels of internal organs.
- Selective process ensures the most accurate presentation of the pathology. The procedure is performed by injection of contrast in the subclavian and femoral veins.
- Computed tomography reveals the varicose veins of the uterus, shows the disease of routes and their width.
Treatment of varicose veins of the pelvis
After the introduction of definitive diagnosis for the treatment of varicose veins need to re-establish normal blood flow. To achieve the interruption of the reverse injection of venous blood through the ducts of the ovaries, leads to normal vascular tone, relieve symptoms of varicose veins. Therapeutic measures include the administration of drugs to periods of exacerbation, and to prevent a recurrence of constant practice.
If the disease has not reached the third stage of development, the use of symptomatic conservative treatment. Its purpose is to bring in the normal conditions of life for the patient without strenuous exercise, a long stay in a standing position.
Completely cure this pathology is very difficult. However, the responsible action of all therapeutic activities remove a lot of the symptoms and improves the condition of the patient.
Surgery, varicose veins of small pelvis does not in following cases:
- ectasia reached 2 or 3 degrees;
- the disease progresses rapidly;
- it is planned in a future pregnancy;
- the patient feels severe pain;
- they are often bleeding from the uterus or other gynaecological pathology.
In pelvic varicose veins perform such types of operations:
- Laparoscopic surgery through a hole in the inside of the abdominal cavity. In this way, the cross or completely remove the ovarian vein. Such manipulations have to stop the opposing reflux of blood.
- The special operation is carried out the circulatory method. Pierce the vein in the thigh, inserted into this catheter. Control procedure, with x-ray mode, to reach the ovarian vein and close it.
- Surgical removal of varicose veins, which are implemented through the holes of the small size. This method removes the saphenous veins, if they are modified. Also this method is used for ligation of the external sexual veins at the site of its confluence with the femoral vessels.
- Gynecological manipulations necessary for the removal of a tumor, or to repair the tilted uterus.
For the cure of dilatation of the blood vessels in the pelvis sometimes used in recipes alternative medicine. Such treatment cannot serve as a complete substitute for conservative treatment or surgery, but can complement the traditional methods. Especially effective, such methods help in the early stages of the development of pathology.
Dandelion infusion is prepared from 1 tbsp. l. crushed rhizomes and 200 ml of warm water. Capacity close the lid and leave for 2 hours. The filtered solution is divided into 4 parts and drink during the day.
Tincture on alcohol from crushed chestnuts, prepared from 100 g of raw material and 500 ml of vodka. The tool is kept in a dark place for 15 days, filter and take 20 drops three times a day.
In the morning it is recommended that the fresh juice of carrot in the amount of 100 ml with 1 tsp of Linseed oil.
To improve the health of varicose veins of the pelvis, it is useful to do the following:
- Placing feet together, rise on your toes and descend again on the heels of 30-fold.
- Now socks breed apart, and your heels together. Repeat the rise and fall of another 30-fold.
- Their feet so that the fingers were joined together and heels apart. Up and down on your toes 30 times.
- Lie on the floor and do the exercise "bike" for 1 minute. The legs fully straighten.
- Lying on the ground to implement the "birch" to try to straighten the leg completely. Hold this pose for 1 minute.
For the execution of the set a day at the appropriate time. Allowed to rearrange the exercises in some places, and replaced with other appropriate. It is desirable to combine a minor exercise and use of compression garments.
Prevention and forecasts of
Prevent varicose veins the blood vessels of the small pelvis and to stabilize your health, we recommend the following tips:
- The use of compression socks or stockings.
- Every day do exercises against varicose veins.
- In the day, not washing, pouring alternately with hot and cold water problematic parts of the body.
- Working every hour or two, not to short breaks during which you walk.
- If you want to customize the menu, increase fiber, vegetables and vegetable oil. Spices and salt in large number of dishes that need to be excluded. In addition, it is recommended not to consume foods which cause constipation.
Most patients are varicose without treatment, over time, progresses and ends with dangerous consequences. Only individual patients occurred during pregnancy protruding blood vessels on the thighs remain the same size and not increasing. Independently, the disease is still not disappear.
If you fulfill all the therapeutic measures that can improve health or a full recovery. A particularly good combination of surgery and conservative therapy. To stabilize the situation it is always suggested to take into account preventive measures, healthy lifestyle, sometimes wearing a compression garment and for use of the medicines recommended by your doctor.
Varicose veins of the pelvis should immediately consult your doctor. Timely treatment gives a much better chance for success in the eradication of the disease. To prevent recurrence you need to lead a healthy lifestyle and regular maintenance of the vessels in the complex modern medicines.