Treatment of varicose veins honey and other products bees occupy an important niche in the folk medicine. How is this justified and can be used as monotherapy? Or should be treated in conjunction with other agents? How safe is the treatment of varicose veins bees (dead bees) and other therapeutic procedures associated with the use of the products, which bees don't? Why can't we do these patients more cosmetic procedures? On this and many other questions you will find answers below!
What is the "Bees escaped", or to use it for varicose veins?
Pathology associated with the disorder in the structure of the venous walls is becoming more prevalent — this contributes to the sedentary lifestyle of our contemporaries, and overweight. Despite the fact that the pharmaceutical companies invent every year a huge number of variety of medicinal and biochemical active substances of synthetic origin, the use of drugs of plant origin, which does not lose its importance. This contributes to a number of reasons:
- High efficiency. Work on pathogenesis, medicinal product resources from the nature itself have a much more pronounced effect than pharmacological means. In fairness, it should be noted that the clinical effect is realized much faster;
- Accessibility. Due to the fact that the implementation of the "chemical" medicines is associated with a number of formalities, which the pharmaceutical company is forced to include substantial funds, their market value increases dramatically. What can we say about traditional medicine, because they are always available, even for those patients who have a limited funds;
- Compatibility with other drugs. To increase the effectiveness of treatment is recommended the combined use of media, both traditional and folk medicine.
- Security. Never in drugs of plant origin, did not come to an allergic reaction or even some undesirable side effects.
One of the best-known drugs of alternative medicine (which, incidentally, received official recognition by the Medical scientific society and the all-Russian Association of physicians-phlebologists) is "the Bees will be saved." Many believe that the composition of this product includes only the products of bees, but in fact it is not.
Drug, which also includes a number of vegetable substances, which significantly increase the clinical effect, at the same time affect several stages of pathogenesis. The composition of "the Bees are saved from the varicose veins", as follows:
- The bark of the Siberian larch components, which are important anti-inflammatory effect, reduces the permeability of blood vessels, eliminates puffiness;
- In the rhizome of Dioscorea nipponskoy — contribute to the normalization of the circulatory system;
- Bee ointment — helps to normalize the flow of blood and lymphatic fluid. Eliminates the appeared vascular mesh, restoring the normal condition of the vascular wall.
- Seeds and fruits of chestnut has strong anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect, which is particularly important in the advanced options for varicose veins. Provides a fast disappearance of the spider veins;
- Goji berries — contribute to the normalization of metabolic processes.
"The bees are saved," is available in pharmacological form of liniment (ointment) — is to be applied on the affected varicose veins areas, rubbing lightly. The course of treatment is from 1 to 3 months, depending on the severity of the pathological process.
To achieve maximum efficiency in the treatment of varicose veins in the legs to use this drug, you need 3-4 times a day, combines with the use of the funds and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
The use of honey in the treatment of varicose veins — what you should pay attention in the first place?
Honey is a known folk medicine that allows you to easily get rid of many diseases, including varicose veins. In order to achieve positive dynamics in the treatment of this disease, should carefully consider a combination of healing tools, made with honey, and drugs of traditional medicine.
It should be noted that in this situation, preparations based on honey can be used only as an aid — does not have a direct effect on the vascular wall and the bloodstream, but also contribute to the normalization of metabolic processes.
An example of a simple, but effective recipe
The best anti varicose veins, it helps to use alcohol tincture with honey. For its preparation you will need the following ingredients:
- Honey 200 g;
- Rubbing alcohol, ethyl, 96% — 400 ml;
- Hot peppers, 5 g;
All of these components that will need to be carefully mix and leave to steep for 3 days. After that take along with the course of treatment prescribed by the doctor for 3 weeks, at least 1 tablespoon three times a day.
Note that honey with varicose veins cannot be used if the patient has allergic reactions to bee products.
Bee subpestilence against varicose veins — in some cases justified use of this tool?
Bee subpestilence is Taurus dead bees, which are also used as therapeutic means. This confirms the fact that even after his death, the bee is still in the benefit of man.
For the preparation of their medicines, will be taken the following ingredients:
- Actually the dead bee, 200-300 g;
- Rubbing alcohol, ethyl, 96% — 400 ml;
We recommend this tool for external use — apply to the affected areas, rubbing in with light massaging movements. Treatment of varicose veins of the bees means that is not less than 2 months, the multiplicity of use — 3 times a day.
By the way, for outdoor use, it is recommended to use the honey poultice prepared from the infusion of honey, the recipe, which is described above, and a tincture of bee drugs, taken in the ratio of 1: 1.
Beauty treatment in patients with varicose veins. Why is not recommended shugaring?
According to the sugaring with varicose veins and what are the contra-indications. Without a doubt, every woman fights for the beauty of his body and abandon the hair removal the legs due to varicose veins, no one will.
Infusion you will need to withstand at least a week to get a real high quality extract, which had a pronounced clinical effect and would apply also in the advanced stage of varicose veins.
However, in this case, you will need to consider a number of limitations, which is associated with a high probability of injury, affected by the pathological process of blood vessels:
- It is the only laser hair removal with varicose veins (IPL) and removing hair with a razor, as all the other varieties of this procedure is traumatic and can cause profuse bleeding in case if the damaged varicose vein. In General, hair removal, varicose veins are not harmful, but if you gentle way.
- Sugaring is not recommended in any case. Severe irritation associated with hair removal with wax or any of the other tracks that apply to this procedure may lead to very undesirable consequences. Sugaring contraindications it is quite difficult, because the look of the recipe, so it is better to abandon such proceedings, the choice of a more gentle recipe or option.
- In the case of venous ulcers (these violations are characteristic of advanced forms of this pathology), waxing with varicose veins impossible, given the fact that it is also a great risk for complications. The procedure is strictly prohibited — specified as a categorical contraindication for the use not only of instrumental methods of depilation, and even laser for hair removal.
Anyway, before embarking on any cosmetic procedure in the presence of varicose veins, you will need to pre-consult with your doctor. Only he can decide what you can do and what it is better to abstain.