Varicose veins are called vascular pathology of the lower extremities. However, in reality, a disease that can affect various organs. But on the feet we can see the "light" the manifestation of this insidious disease. And it's better to know in advance how to prevent varicose veins, such as after a long and hard-for the treatment of this dangerous disease. What you need to do is to maintain the beauty and health of your legs how to prevent varicose veins how to prevent varicose veins, try the following steps.
Forewarned is forearmed: the cause of varicose veins
Varicose veins is one of the most common diseases. Most often, the disease affects women, their body is more subjected to various hormonal changes. And the factors that cause the appearance of varicose veins, they are faced with, a lot more often. As the saying goes, the enemy must know in person. And if you are going to understand what are the main causes for the formation of varicose veins, it is easily possible to prevent its development, as follows:
- Heredity. If the family in the female line have had problems with varicose veins, and to the "heir" to befall the same fate. However, if you just let things drift. Statistics show that varicose vein disease is hereditary in 60-70% of cases.
- Course of pregnancy. Due to the increasing in the abdomen creates an additional pressure on the pelvis and the lower extremities of the vessels. The result of the vein wall, as will become thinner and less elastic. Dilatation causes, and the hormone of a yellow body, is caused by the relaxation of smooth muscle.
- Stockings and socks with tight elastic bands. They pull the blood vessels, preventing normal blood flow.
- Obesity in the eu. A lot of the weight places excessive strain on the feet. In addition to this, it is usually when the excess weight of the whole of the other concomitant medical conditions that may have an impact on the elasticity and permeability of blood vessels.
- The wrong way of life. The standard of work a lot of pressure on the feet, but the constant sitting can lead to stagnant processes in the lower extremities. So, here we have to select the center of the floor, which is at the feet of the rest of the walk and sat down in the office chair.
- The hormonal disturbance in the body, disorders of the endocrine system. Puberty, menopause, or the period of time after the birth of the most dangerous women of the period, which is characterized by the highest probability to prevent the development of varicose veins.
- The constant stress and lack of sleep. In all the turmoil and nervous disorders in the body does not work on all systems. Transport is no exception.
If you take care of yourself ahead of time, then it is likely to prevent the development of varicose veins of the lower extremities is significantly reduced. This will help you from the simple pre-emptive steps are available to each of us.
The prevention of varicose veins of the lower extremities
On the causes of the varicose veins of right now we know, and in the event of emergencies, you will be able to focus on our feet and in boats. But, if a person who does not fall into any of the above risks does not mean that the varicose veins don't threaten him. And the preventive measures suggested by experts, it would be interesting and useful for everyone.
Simple tips on how to prevent varicose veins include the following information:
- To control your weight. Full of people who are much more likely to suffer from varicose veins than their slim counterparts. All of the cases of the strong pressure in the lower part of it. In particular, it is that excessive body weight is not the only cause of development of varicose veins, but it also significantly complicates the treatment of this disease.
- Choose the right shoes. Tight shoes, high heels, or due to the improper distribution of the load on the foot. If a person is in a risk group, which is a comfortable shoes on a small steady heel. At the least, for everyday wear, so buy a pair of shoes of this model.
- The sports and physiotherapy. Great loads of power and some types of professional sport, it is not the best solution for varicose veins. However, physiotherapy, swimming, Pilates, gymnastics and any other moderate exercise, without fatigue, it will be an excellent prevention of varicose veins. If that's not enough time, it is possible to find at least 10 to 15 minutes by foot from the work at home. Already as an improvised exercise will guide the tone of the blood vessels.
- Of a massage. This is a simple measure to help prevent the varicose veins on the foot and treatment of the disease is in its early stages. The performance of this process is very simple. You have to sit on the floor and pull the leg forward. Start to massage it, moving from the foot upwards. The same procedure is repeated with the other leg.
- Not to put a leg over the other while sitting down. In this position, the compressed blood vessels and impaired blood flow to the. You should avoid this posture he was sitting in the movie theater, reading a book, watching TV, etc.
- The special knit. The compression of the laundry — an excellent prevention of varicose veins. The wearing of panty hose, tights, stockings, socks and tights are also recommended in the early stages of the disease.
- While you sleep, put under the feet of the mattress. So that it is above heart level, which would greatly improve circulation.
- To take a drink of water. The lack of fluid intake, they increase the viscosity of the blood, which makes it difficult for his movement to pass through the blood vessels.
However, it has to be the most important measure of prevention has been, and continues to be the trend. For the good of the blood flow required by the regular contraction of all the muscles of the heart and including. And physical activity, which will be contributed to the fact that this is even possible. And the question is, how to prevent varicose veins, before a person on the margins is not going to rise.
Preventing the development of varicose veins during pregnancy
At the time of pregnancy significantly increase the risk of varicose veins. The reasons are as have been described above, it is now time to think about the measures, how to prevent varicose veins or stop the progressive disease. The most effective way to get into this position, the compression of the tights. Put it right after the therapy, not getting out of bed and stay in it all day long, and taking off only at night. Yourself by purchasing the right lingerie is difficult to control, so how do you choose is depends on the stage of varicose veins in the legs. So, in this question, you should consult with a phlebologist as soon as the woman learns about her pregnancy.
There are three types of compression hosiery. First of all is intended for girls, still do not suffer from varicose veins, and to try by all means to avoid this fate. If, on the legs, visible spider veins or small varicose nodules, you'll need to purchase the Jersey of the other classes. Well, if you are already in a long not going to prevent, however, the treatment is carried out, of varicose veins of the lower extremities, thrombophlebitis, and swelling will be the only knit with compression of the third class.
Themselves to appoint a compression garment during pregnancy, it is not possible. For the first time, in order to assess the rate of disease development can only be a specialist, carry out some research. And in the second place, it is important to take into account the duration of the pregnancy.
In addition to this, the gauze dressings, or instead of it, it will help you also, such preventive measures are:
- The use of elastic bandages if you have a heavy load on the legs. The technique of bandaging, check the manual.
- Wearing a boxy cut. This applies not only to the top, but also by the pants. Put too much pressure on the hips and knees can be the result of diseases of the circulatory system.
- Sport (yoga, swimming, gymnastics for pregnant women). A small exercise will benefit in this situation. This will not only prevent varicose veins, but also to the fact that there is a possibility of the control over weight.
- Sleeping on the left side of the page. The doctors say that this is the situation it helps to improve blood flow to the.
- I don't plan on long trips. Walking is a good one, but with periods of rest.
A life on the move, or for the prevention of varicose veins in the sitting part
When on duty, you will have to spend a lot of time in the seated position, to stop the development of varicose veins of the lower extremities will help you to simple exercises.
1. While the boss does not see you throw your legs for a few minutes on the table. So that it is above heart level, which will contribute to the improvement of the blood flow.
2. Every half hour take a break, get up from the table. In the meantime, you can go to study and do a few of the slopes, and the other a simple one.
3. While you are working, do not get up from your chair, lift your leg. With this, the movement to improve the muscles of the lower leg, and a blood hunt up dramatically.
All of the above recommendations are very simple in execution and available to all of us. If you have to take the responsibility of not only the varicose veins are not threatening, but also a number of other diseases can be avoided.