The treatment of varicose veins at home is a real opportunity to reduce the risk of disease complications, and for those who have properly and in a timely manner appropriate to the capabilities of home treatment. The majority of people with symptoms of varicose veins in the initial stage, underestimate the serious damage caused by the disease.
The scholars, for their part, show that the varicose veins of the lower extremities cause the development of serious consequences and complications for the patient. Just in a timely treatments, including home remedies, it will help to stop the progression of the disease and reduce the risk of a complicated course of the disease.
The symptoms and signs of vein disease
Varicose veins in the legs, but unfortunately, it is diagnosed as the elderly and young patients. The doctors believe that this illness in particular, often develop in a background of genetic predisposition to the disease, and produce many of the characteristic signs of a progressive vein.
- If the veins are a bit of a "law," as if lifted above the level of the skin, and this is evident by a visual inspection of the first sign of venous disease is an obvious one.
- If by the evening the feet feel the feeling of stretching and burning sensation in the extremities, that is, the second can be a symptom of varicose veins indicate the development of pathology.
- Swelling of the legs, which is evident in the second half of the day and recorded for several days, in contrast to the measurement of several centimeters, it is considered to be the third sign of the disturbance of venous blood flow.
If these symptoms of add cramps in the calf muscles, tired legs, and we can safely say that it is a person, which is brought about suffering from varicose veins. Early treatment of varicose veins at home can help to avoid later surgical treatment in the hospital.
The internal treatment of the venous pathology of the
Varicose veins – a serious disease that requires monitoring and treatment by a specialist phlebologist. Understanding of the is there a cure for varicose veins depends on the extent of neglect of the pathological process. However, the doctors insist on the possibility of a home adjuvant therapy of varicose veins, related to the method.
For the treatment of varicose veins at home, it is recommended that, at the same time the external and internal influences on the disease process. By the beginning of the house, it is recommended that you make use of the power of herbal infusions and decoctions, because they are the ancient Slavs had been able to accumulate a wealth of experience, herbal medicine, foot diseases, and sent these to the Treasury of folk wisdom, handed down from generation to generation.
- A powder in a coffee grinder or a blender, a spoonful of hop cones. Raw materials pour a glass of boiling water, and heat in a water-bath for a quarter of an hour. A decoction to drink in before you eat the whole batch at one time.
- Chestnut blossom (50 g), pour in a bottle of vodka, insist two weeks, with the constant strain. Take 40 drops three times per day.
- Tincture of nutmeg, is prepared from 100 grams of nuts and a bottle of vodka. The mixture insist 10 days, take 20 drops three times a day before meals.
Internally, for the treatment of varicose veins is aimed at the strengthening of the vein and the walls of the vessel from the inside out, reduce the clotting of the blood.
One of the herbal baths
The majority of the diseases of the lower extremities successfully treated with additional therapy for the foot bath. Sore feet by the evening noticeably swollen, which are set out in the feet, burning sensation that all of these symptoms disappear, when, in a matter of minutes, to have the patients feet in a warm decoction of the herbs.
- A warm bath with a decoction of a mixture of nettle, burdock, birch leaves (3 tablespoons of the mixture per liter of boiling water) to relieve a burning sensation, and swelling in ankles,.
- It helps normalize the blood circulation of the 25-minute treatment with a decoction of flax seed. For the preparation of the bath a few tablespoons of the seeds to brew a litre of boiling water, infused for half an hour, strain and add two litres of warm water.
- Tonic is the effect of a therapeutic bath with a decoction of the herb cudweed. 100 grams of dried herbs and the steam of it for 5 liters of boiling water for 8 hours, strain. The duration of to 40 minutes to complete.
An important therapeutic condition for the implementation of the treatment bath to the temperature of the water, the process should not be over 38 degrees. The experts take care of the patients that are suffering from varicose veins, we do not recommend a hot bath, a sauna or a bath.
For external local treatment of the
The local ointments and external treatment, they are considered to be important in the therapeutic approach to how to get rid of varicose veins at home.
The first rule is that you need to be taken into account, while rubbing aching legs, it is that all the movements should come from the heels, gradually lift the leg higher. In this light, the pressure of the massage can be done daily, a few drops of the aromatic oil fraction, under the condition that the patient has no lesions of the skin, eczema, trophic ulcers.
As a method of local treatment of varicose veins at home can also use:
- the tincture from the leaves of the herb, infused in a ratio of 1:2 with vodka for a week in a dark room: RUB your feet twice a day;
- for those who have Allergies in bee products for the effective relief of the honey: packs of them, for 50 days, 2 hours, and the duration of the exposure, which delivers up to 12 hours
- an effective remedy for edema on the basis of the base traffic was nuts: pulp from it is applied to a sore foot for days, changing the poultice every four hours;
- vascular tone, which is to be improved, and the compression of the sea, the salt, the slurry is cooled in the fridge to put on the sore leg, and keep warm.
It helps in varicose veins of the legs, and rubbing alcohol tincture of the fruits or flowers of the horse chestnut. An effective option of treatment of varicose veins in legs at home the ointment on the basis of Apple cider vinegar in the bottle.
Diet venous problems
The diet also has an important role to play in the fight against varicose veins at home. Experts pay close attention to his patients on excess weight, such as varicose veins, it is the main provocateur of exacerbations and complications.
The correction of the weight of the patient, it is necessary to carry out the food, as with any 'advertising' it can lead to irreparable damage to the human body. The doctor relates to foods and beverages that are prohibited for varicose veins:
- all of the drinks are the number of, irrespective of;
- strong organic coffee;
- canned food
- smoked and spicy dishes;
- the sweet and the salt.
Trusted and recommended food for the treatment of varicose veins at home includes products from the following list:
- The potato baked in its skin contains a wide range of nutrients that strengthen the vein walls.
- Rye flour, oat flakes and grits, which are not only able to normalize the metabolism, however, has a beneficial effect on the blood vessels and capillaries.
- Vegetables and fruits can be consumed in unlimited quantities, particularly useful for the normalisation of venous blood flow freshly-squeezed fruit and vegetable juices (an unlimited number is allowed, cabbage, carrots, gooseberry).
- The loss of body weight and at the same time as a remedy for varicose veins, it is recommended to drink a lot of greenery: dill, parsley. May be in the form of fresh juices, in salads.
The white and black list for varicose veins
For the treatment of varicose veins at home is possible only through a consistent, comprehensive and serious approach to such a course of treatment. In spite of the taste, the desire, the patient has a serious treatment of the symptoms of varicose veins, and the recommendations of the physicians for human consumption.
The experts are to the left of the so-called "white" and "black" lists, which include products that are recommended or is prohibited in this disease. In a stationary situation, the diet of the patient, adjusts to the nursing and medical treatment in the home, providing self-adherence to the rules.
|White-list (drugs to thin the blood)||The black list|
|The fish, cod-liver oil Flaxseed, and olive oil||The meat, meat broth, jelly, sausages, and salami|
|Lemon, grapefruit, tomato juice, beet, strawberry||Banana, mango, Aronia, pomegranate juice|
|Onions, garlic, ginger||Rosehip, Aronia|
In addition, experts recommend, from time to time to monitor clinical parameters of the blood picture. In this case, if the analysis reveals, blood clots, and a tendency to blood clots, doctors may prescribe a course of aspirin to prevent the progression of varicose veins and the formation of thrombosis.
The home of the tempering processes
A method for the support of the integrated actions, in the understanding of the problem, and for the treatment of varicose veins, doctors often add a tempering treatment, and contrast showers. It is believed that this method greatly increases the venous wall of blood vessels and capillaries, normalize blood flow.
For this kind of treatment is not difficult, it is important to observe the sequence and stages of the process:
- the consolidation starts with the usual showers, a reduction in the temperature of the water of the daily rate (in the end, the temperature needs to be at least comfortable);
- in the early days of the chemical have not been held for more than 1 and up to 3 minutes to complete, but with each subsequent stage is increased, an increase of 7 minutes.
- after assessing tolerance, you need to go to a treatment with a cold shower for 10 seconds, the hot, the cold, ending with cold;
- on the first day of the cold shower in less than 5 minutes, and gradually, the duration is adjusted to one-half of an hour.
It's not worth it to make a decision on the implementation of tempering procedures for the removal of varicose veins. Only your doctor can determine the degree of applicability of that treatment, by the study of the history of the disease and in human diseases. In the opposite case, could cause complications, and what to prevent saying: "one of the medical treatment, and the other to kill you..."
An alternative to physiotherapy
The answer to the question of how to treat varicose veins at home to help, it has been a real and efficient from the point of view of many experts, physiotherapy, or a complex of special physical exercises, the purpose of which is to be activated venous blood flow.
- The first and most common exercise is the so-called "birch," which makes it all the stagnant areas of blood flow to clear, and the "leaves" of the excess of the plasma. In this exercise, you should lie on your back, straight leg raise, and at the same time locking the back of the hand, placed on the body close to the ground. Exercise is better to do in the evening, when the body is relaxed, and the feet are always overworked and tired.
- On the contrary, the method which is carried out in a standing position, it is considered that there is a set of exercises to "ballerina": standing on flat feet, the speed has increased to your toes, and climb down to the foot. It is not every day a 10 to 15 times.
- In a sitting position on the floor to lean back. One leg should be bent at the knee, and the other in the bend zone, and then lift 10 times, then switch legs.
- In a standing position with your feet set at shoulder width, then gradually to the squat, leaving the hull smooth. A lot of the squat is recommended as it can make you lose balance, but the "break" must be at least 10-fold.
The methodology of the physical load, and it works as a treatment and as a prevention of varicose veins at home. Specialists recommend physical exercises on a daily basis and those who lead a sedentary life-style, which is engaged in the sedentary work, overweight. To add to that, the day Walking for hours, swimming and walking on the "fingers" and the refusal of shoes with high heels, it is possible to significantly reduce the symptoms of varicose veins without medical assistance.